Visit Jersey Safely
28 May 2021
Jersey is open for visitors and as part of the UK Common Travel Area we are a Green destination and ready to welcome you. This means:
- NO need to have a PCR test before leaving the UK
- NO need to quarantine when returning to the UK
- FREE PCR test on arrival in Jersey
Before Departure: All visitors aged 11+ must register online 48 hours prior to travel. Click here to complete the form.
Fastrack: There is an option to send evidence of a negative PCR test within 72 hours of arriving in Jersey to avoid testing on arrival. Tests must be from an approved UKAS organisation. Click here for UKAS organisations.
- There is a traffic light system in place depending on which UK region you are traveling from. Click here to find out.
- Some regions may move to an emergency brake RED classification. Click here to find out.
- If you are FULLY VACCINATED there is no isolation requirement for UK Green region arrivals.
- FREE PCR test on arrival and day 8, if still in Jersey
- No isolation if fully vaccinated (including children under the age of 11)
- Isolation until negative result of arrival test if not fully vaccinated (avg. time 12hrs), including young persons aged 11-17 years
- Fastrack arrival by testing before you travel
- FREE PCR test on arrival and days 5 and 10, if still in Jersey
- Isolate until negative result of day 10 test if NOT fully vaccinated
- Isolate until negative result of arrival test if FULLY VACCINATED
- Fastrack arrival by testing before you travel but you will still need to isolate until day 10 test result.
- If you do need to isolate on arrival in Jersey you can do so in your hotel room.
- You can check in as usual, face masks are strongly recommended but not compulsory, go straight to your room and our full room service menu will be available to you during your isolation.
- Public transport can still be used to get to the hotel but face masks must be worn.