Sustainability in hotels
We have embarked on a journey to become a more sustainable business, caring for the environment and giving back to the community.
We have joined EarthCheck, the world’s leading benchmarking organisation for sustainability in hotels. We currently have EarthCheck Benchmarked Bronze Status and are working towards Silver Certification.
Find out more about Earth Check Certification.
What can you do?
There are many ways in which you can help us on our sustainability journey.
- Visit Jersey Zoo. Not only is this a great day out but your entrance fee will go towards supporting this fantastic charity.
- Reuse towels. If you’re happy to reuse your towels please hang them up. If you would like them replaced please leave them on the floor or in the bath.
- Switch off. Please make sure the lights are off when you’re not in your room.
- Drink tap water. Please feel free to ask for tap water rather than bottled water. If you have your own water bottle please ask any member of our team and we’d be happy to fill it up for you.
- Hire a bike. Jersey is best explored by bike. Hire one of our electric bikes in summer and explore the island at a slower pace whilst helping us reduce carbon emissions.
View our Sustainability Policy.