Covid-19 Safety Measures
The Atlantic Hotel and Ocean Restaurant are now open.
We are carefully following all government directives and streamlining our operations while continuing to provide the exceptional attention to detail for which The Atlantic is known. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority, and we are maintaining the highest standards of hygiene as recommended by the Government of Jersey.
Below you will find a number of key measures that we have implemented to ensure you can stay or dine with confidence. Despite these measures, most things remain the same at The Atlantic: the friendly attentive service, the exceptional food in the newly awarded four AA Rosette Ocean Restaurant and of course the breathtaking views!
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed at the entrance to the hotel and throughout the public areas.
- Social distancing measures are being adhered to at all times.
- All staff are wearing face masks and washing and sanitising their hands on a regular basis.
- Enhanced cleaning of guest rooms is in place with evening turndown service available by arrangement.
- The indoor pool, saunas, changing rooms and mini-gym are open with sessions to be booked in advance to ensure social distancing.
- Tables in the restaurant and lounge areas have been set at a 1 metre distance to allow for enhanced personal space.
- Strict table and chair sanitisation procedures are in place between sittings.
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained at all times.
- Room service is available and can be delivered to guest rooms for those preferring to dine in the comfort of their room or self-isolating.
Arriving in Jersey
- Jersey’s ports have world-class testing procedures in place. Visitors can undergo free PCR testing on arrival with results being returned, on average, within 12 hours.
- A traffic light system is in operation for entry to Jersey and visitors to the Island should check the status of their region regularly on the Government of Jersey website.
- Fully vaccinated visitors do not need to isolate if traveling from UK Green regions.
- Fully vaccinated visitors only need to isolate whilst awaiting the results of their arrival PCR test if traveling from UK Red regions.
Finally, we are proud to be among the first signees of Jersey's Visit Safe Charter. With our heightened safety measures and flexible booking options, you can be sure that we are doing our utmost to prioritise the health and comfort of all.