Covid-19 Safety Measures
The Atlantic Hotel and Ocean Restaurant are currently closed due to the rise in Covid-19 cases in Jersey.
As soon as we are able to open again we will be carefully following all government directives and streamlining our operations while continuing to provide the exceptional attention to detail for which The Atlantic is known. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority, and we will be maintaining the highest standards of hygiene as recommended by the Government of Jersey.
Below you will find a number of key measures that we have implemented to ensure you can stay or dine with confidence. Despite these measures, most things remain the same at The Atlantic: the friendly attentive service, the exceptional food in the newly awarded four AA Rosette Ocean Restaurant and of course the breath-taking views!
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed at the entrance to the hotel and throughout the public areas.
- Social distancing measures are being adhered to at all times.
- All staff and guests are wearing face masks and washing and sanitising their hands on a regular basis.
- Enhanced cleaning of guest rooms is in place with evening turndown service available by arrangement.
- Access to the indoor pool and mini-gym can be booked for exclusive use in 45 minute time slots with all equipment being thoroughly sanitised between bookings.
- Tables in the restaurant and lounge areas have been set to allow for enhanced personal space.
- Strict table and chair sanitisation procedures are in place between sittings.
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained at all times.
- Room service is available and can be delivered to guest rooms for those preferring to dine in the comfort of their room or self-isolating.
Arriving in Jersey
- Jersey’s ports have world-class testing procedures in place. All visitors undergo free PCR testing on arrival and must self-isolate in their hotel room while awaiting their test results (normally within 12 hours).
- The Government of Jersey has implemented a sophisticated track and trace programme and advises all visitors to download the contact tracing app.
- A traffic light system is in operation for entry to Jersey and visitors to the Island should check the status of their region regularly on the Government of Jersey website.
Finally, we are proud to be among the first signees of Jersey's Visit Safe Charter . With our heightened safety measures and flexible booking options, you can be sure that we are doing our utmost to prioritise the health and comfort of all.